LiboPro Terms and Conditions
[Last Update: 7th of September 2020]
II. General Terms
1. About These Terms
a. Binding AgreementThese Terms constitute a legal agreement and create a binding contract between you and LiboPro Operators.
c. Change to LiboPro TermsLiboPro reserves the right to change whole or part of this document at any time. Your continued use of LiboPro services after any change to these terms is deemed an agreement to the new terms.
2. About LiboProLiboPro only serves as a medium for Cryptocurrency assets' exchange for other cryptocurrency assets or fiat and also Cryptocurrency payment for services. LiboPro is not responsible for the way or manner in which users use their funds or conduct services on the site.
3. LiboPro usage requirements
a. EligibilityBy registering on LiboPro, you warrant that (i) you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; (ii) you have full legal capacity and sufficient authorisations to enter into these Terms; (iii) you do not currently have a LiboPro Account; (iv) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using LiboPro Services for any reason whatsoever; (v) you are a non-U.S User; (vi) your use of LiboPro Services will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing.
b. IdentityYou consent to provide correct and accurate details about yourself and that LiboPro has the right to implement any sanction on you and/or your account if any information you provide is inaccurate or incorrect.
c. Stolen or Hacked FundsLiboPro has the right to seize stolen or hacked funds from any source deposited on LiboPro platform if and only if the fund is proven as a stolen or hacked fund.
d. Account usageLiboPro account can only be used by the original owner whose information was used in creating the account. LiboPro reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of LiboPro Accounts by persons other than the original account owner.
III. LiboPro Services
a. Usage ApprovalOnly registered users are allowed to use any of LiboPro services.
b. Usage RestrictionsBy using LiboPro you agree that (i) you are of legal age and you have no restriction on using such service in your country, state or region; (ii) you will never use our services for any fraudulent purposes that is deemed a crime by international standards which include but not limited to Money Laundering, Human Trafficking, and Rights Abuse.
c. FeesYou agree to pay LiboPro the fees specified in https://libopro.com/fees and https://libopro.com/site-features-status. LiboPro may, in its discretion, update the fees at any time.
d. Crypto-to-crypto tradingBy using this service you agree that you have read and understood all trading rules and that you have full understanding of your trading type of choice and that you are solely responsible for any loss of fund arising from your ignorance, negligence or error in the usage of any of our trading services
e. Crypto-to-fiat and other servicesBy using this service, you understand they are mostly provided by third parties. You also consent that you have fully understood the usage of this service and that you are responsible for your usage decisions and LiboPro won't be responsible for any loss of fund arising from you usage decisions.
VI. Termination of Agreement
2. Account CancellationLiboPro reserves the right to cancel any account that has been decided on for cancellation by the team.
3. Cancelled Account FundsLiboPro will give the grace of a period of one month for funds removal from a cancelled account if and only if the account wasn't cancelled on fraudulent funds acquisition issue in which case the funds is sent to LiboPro.
1. No Financial AdviseLiboPro does not intend any content on the LiboPro platform as a financial advise, you are solely responsible for your understanding and usage of the platform and LiboPro will not be held responsible for your understanding, usage and loss of funds that may arise directly or indirectly from your transactions and trading decisions on the platform.
a. Contact UsYou can always contact us through the support page on any question regarding these terms.